Sunday, August 26, 2012

Our Fifth Anniversary in Pictures

Another year is down in the books, folks...
I didn't post anything yesterday because we were out celebratin' our anniversary
And boy, we cooked a lot of food
So check back for the recipes this week 
I just love my boy :)

me + my mountain man
kisses 
silly camera roll
savannah is so gorgeous
hearts :)
our square at monterey
our yummy picnic food 
italian sub sandwiches 
brussel sprout coleslaw
rainier cherry-vanilla bean lemonade 
this is one good sammich y'all 
at the concert
more monterey pictures
black & whites 
ground pistachios, triple cream cheese, + honey comb
gourmet cheese truffles
bacon wrapped filet au poivre, homemade compound butter, brown butter seared scallops
surf n' turf n' frites 
fried brussel sprouts caesar salad in a parmesan frico bowl 
my mountain man's plate
creme brulee bread pudding
leftover bread pudding french toast
XOXO, Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment