Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm Backkkkkkk!

Sorry to all of those who have been looking for new recipes and there have been NO recipes. I know, tisk tisk, I promise I'll make it up to you. But I have been up at my family's mountain house in North Carolina for a week with a group of my friends from Alabama. And of course, there's no internet access. On the bright side, I do have a lot of recipes for you, so please check back within the next few days because I'm going to upload them all. Anyway, while we were up there I made my favorite banana bread, marinated chicken & steak kabobs, buffalo chicken mac n' cheese, rainbow velvet cake (yes, you heard me right), vanilla bean marshmallows and a couple cocktails. So keep checking back if any of those recipes sound good to you! Meanwhile, here are a couple pictures from this weekend to keep you occupied until then :)
All the Girls on the First Night
Hiking up Whiteside Mountain
Whiteside Mountain, North Carolina
All the Girls at the Top of the Mountain
The Family :)
Me & Baby Weezy
Celebrating Sam's 22nd Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment