Friday, May 4, 2012

Best Recipes For Your Cinco de Mayo Parties


I did a little write up a while ago for my favorite recipes that would be perfect for your super bowl parties. So, I though that I would do the same thing, but for Cinco de Mayo. Whenever I have a Cinco de Mayo party, there must be dips, drinks, and tacos. They are just a necessity. I hope y'all have some fun plans for tomorrow, we're not doing anything too special besides going out and getting some drinks and making some dinner at home. But, I'm sure there will be lots of tequila shots!! Enjoy :)

Coconut Tres Leches Cake with Coconut-Whipped Cream Icing & Toasted Coconut 
Beer Battered Fish Tacos
Homemade Chipotle Burrito Bowls
Mango de Gallo & Roasted Chile-Charred Corn Salsa
Salty Chihuahua's
Trio of Mexican Salsa's 
Triple Citrus Sorbet Margaritas
Honey-Habanero Margaritas
White Cheddar-Green Chile Cornbread
Jalapeno Popper Bombs

Have fun at your parties, y'all!! XOXO, Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment