Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Life As Of Lately...

Sorry guys, I promise I'll start blogging more.
Between the new blog, wedding planning, + Bachelorette Party planning...
I AM POOPED
new recipe tomorrow, so check back ya'hear!!
But here's my life, as of lately :)
dollar sign + lightning bolt ice cube molds for bachelorette party
making salty honey pie with savannah bee company's winter white honey. it's amazing
and it will be the first recipe posted on Haute + Heirloom... along with Follower Freebies!!
One lucky follower will get a jar of this good stuff to make this pie, or whatever else you like :)
one perk of living in atlanta: 24 hour, drive-thru Starbucks. this was a midnight run.
fryin' up some bacon in my grandmother's cast-iron skillet
A Long Awaited "Date Night" Dinner: Coca Cola Glazed Pork Belly with Bacon Fat
Fried Hoe Cakes, Southern Braised Collard Greens, + "BTFO" BBQ Sauce 
bacon fat fried corn hoecakes
love. mah. girls. 
the start of ombre tie-dying my bachelorette party t-shirts
pimento cheese in a jar at the JCT Bar
(a rough-lookin' night shot) of the PLC wedding venue!! 
blue cheese dip + BBQ chips at the JCT Bar
Date Night Side: Fried Green Tomato Salad with Slow Roasted Tomato Vinaigrette,
Corn Salsa, Basil Chiffonade, Maple Glazed Bacon Lardons, + Goat Cheese 
Autumn Leaf Pie Crust. Lovin' it.
My friend and I talked in #hashtags for a whole 24 hours. It was hilarious. And
somehow ventured into quoting Step Brothers.
Y'ALL. I GREW THIS SQUASH BLOSSOM.
my vanilla bean pie crust. 
This was shipped to My Mountain Man for his Bachelor Party. Most gals would freak out,
but this girl + guy from PLC are doing a JOINT bachelor-bachelorette party. So no worries folks,
I GET A SEPARATE SET FOR MYSELF TOO. So excited :)
"BTFO" South Carolina Style Mustard BBQ Sauce
Southern Buttermilk Pie with Extra Vanilla Beans
XOXO Straws for the joint bachelor-bachelorette party :)
Waiting for them to dry UGH.
Countdown App: Chicks + Dicks Party is the name of our joint
bachelor-bachelorette party, just an FYI.

XOXO, Juliana

No comments:

Post a Comment