Thursday, October 23, 2014

Life As Of Lately... The Wedding Day Edition

HELLO Y'ALL.
I have been the world's worst blogger. I accept it. 
But, I have literally put all my time + energy into planning our wedding...
It was this past Sunday, and it was FAB :)
Here are some pictures from the big day
AND tomorrow, y'all will get a brand spankin' new recipe
YAYYYYY!!
Thanks for continuing to follow Haute + Heirloom
I love you all so much. And I love my Mountain Man too :)




















































































XOXO, Juliana

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! What a beautiful bride you made...and your groom so...handsome. My hubby and I planned our wedding and did ALL the work on everythimg, even the wedding cake. I was a professional cake decorator at the time and did not trust anyone else to do it right. It was so much work and took so much of our time , but I would gladly do it all over again. The night of the wedding, once the reception was in full swing I walked into the house, sat down on the loveseat in the living room (our wedding took place at my parents house) and melted....literally exhaustion took over and couldn't move. My now hubby came in and found me sitting there in my huge "Cinderella" wedding dress, walked back outside, announced to the guests that he was "leaving, and taking the Belle of the ball" grabbed a bottle of chilled champagne, two glasses, and we left to the hotel we were staying in before we were leaving for our honeymoon. Now our son is engaged, and they have started the planning process...he is super involved with the details and I just hope he can chillax enough to enjoy the process. I look forward to your holiday postings, especially Thanksgiving. I hope you've rested enough that the holidays with the hubs this first year being married, is fun, memorable, and easy.
    Glad all is well,
    Miss B

    ReplyDelete