Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Life As Of Lately...

Some pictures from here + there...

Whipping up some homemade Black Pepper Aioli for a yummy sandwich
Chicken & Waffles Flavored Chips... What the wha wha??
Blood oranges make me infinitely happier :)
Seared Steak with Candied Pepper Chimichurri, Corn Salsa, Pico de Gallo, Guacamole,
Cilantro-Lime Rice, and Grilled Pepper + Onions
Gorgeous Heirloom Tomatoes (for the best sandwich everrrrrr) 
Oh hey, Eloise took a nap in my sweater.
She likes to snuggle with that damn cat though, too 
These blood oranges will be made into sangria on Thursday... can. not. wait. 
Double Stuffed Birthday Cake Blonde Oreo (the only way to do it y'all)
Bourbon Roasted Peach + Blueberry Pie 
And she comes up for air...
A quick-fix dinner with stuff from the pantry: Spaghetti alla Carbonara con Aglio, Olio, e Peperoncino 

P.S. I finally started a Facebook page, go me. Please look me up or go to...

No comments:

Post a Comment