Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Best Recipes For Your Super Bowl Parties

Yesterday I mentioned a few of my favorite recipes that I had to have at my Super Bowl party this year, and I thought that I might as well make you a list of go-to appetizers and finger-foods that everyone will love. It's similar to the list of our favorite sweet & savory recipes from 2011, but for football y'all! Once again, these are not in any particular order, just some great grub. I also didn't want to do anything too complicated because when I'm having a huge party, I don't want to be in the kitchen slavin' away. I made sure to give a variety as well. But let's be honest here, I'm kind of, and by kind of I mean really, partial to dips. I hope that these will be hits this weekend, or at least provide some inspiration to what you are going to make!! Enjoy :)

Candied Bacon-Wrapped Smoked Sausages with BBQ Sauce
My World Famous Buffalo Chicken Dip
Cowgirl Caviar
Herbed Caramelized Onion Dip
Jalapeno Popper Dip
Loaded Jalapeno Poppers
Pok Pok Crispy Chicken Wings
Loaded Potato Skins with Spicy Ranch
Southwestern Egg Rolls with Chipotle Ranch Sauce
Crazy-Good Spinach-Artichoke Dip
Yum, Yum, Yummmm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment