Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day 2012 in Savannah, GA

I'm finally back!! I won't post a recipe until tomorrow because I'm just pooped. We partied a lot this weekend, and I can't say enough how much fun St. Patty's is here in the greatest city of the world, Savannah. You guys really need to try and come one year, you won't regret it. Until then, I'm going to give y'all a small preview of our weekend. I hope everyone else did something fun to celebrate the holiday!! Enjoy :)
Our dinner at Rocks on the Roof: Parmesan-Truffle Fries, Reuben Spring Rolls, Chicken & Waffles, Crab Fritters,  and a Cheese Plate... quite the feast!!
Me & My Boy
Known these girls since I was like eight years old... crazy
All the girls at sunset at Rocks on the Roof
Downtown Savannah 
All of us in our green before the parade had started 
Love Him
Em, Me, & Syd 
Me, My Boyfriend, & His Brother
About to go out :)
Last night out with all the girls
Silly picture

Check back tomorrow for a new recipe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment