|"Mexican Style" Corn on the Cob|
|This is yummy summer food, y'all!!|
For the Mexican Grilled Corn:
4 Large Ears of Fresh Corn
4T Sour Cream
1 Lime, Zested
½C Cotija Cheese, Crumbled
¼C Pecorino or Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
2T Cilantro, Minced (plus extra for garnishing)
2 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
1t Chile Powder (plus extra for sprinkling)
¼t Cumin, Cayenne, & Onion Powder
Salt & Pepper, To Taste
Queso Fresco, For Garnishing
Lime Wedges, For Squeezing
Directions:1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and brush the corn lightly with butter.
2. Roast the corn for 20-30 minutes.
3. While the corn is roasting, make the coating mixture. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayo, and lime zest until smooth. Add in the Cotija, Pecorino, minced cilantro, minced garlic, and spices. Stir until incorporated and combined.
4. After the corn has roasted and cooked through, remove from the oven and immediately slather with the mayo mixture until completely coated.
5. Garnish each corn on the cob with Queso Fresco, chile powder, fresh minced cilantro, and a squeeze of lime.
6. Enjoy immediately while still warm.