Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What's inspiring my recipes...

Although I do try to make up my own creations...
I get a whole bunch of inspiration or recipes from other sources (butofcourse)
Here are some of the cookbooks that I can't keep my hands off of :)

Martha's American Food
Let's Do Brunch
Savannah Chef's Table
A Perfect Day for a Picnic
Momofuku Milk Bar
Homemade: Summer
Fire in my Belly
A New Turn in the South 
The Cheesemonger's Kitchen
The Newlywed Cookbook
The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook

XOXO, Juliana

2 comments:

  1. Juliana,

    If you dont mind my askin why did you move to Atlanta?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No not at all! Living in Savannah has been more than wonderful, but we always knew we wouldn't stay here for more than 3-5 years. Some opportunities came up for my boyfriend and it seemed like a good time to make the move back. I was born and raised there, so I am used to be there all the time. It also helps being closer to our families who live in Atlanta + Birmingham as well! So, nothing too exciting, but I am excited about getting back to a big city with a huge variety of restaurants and grocery stores with gourmet and hard-to-find ingredients :) I don't hate itttttt! Savannah though, will always have a big place in my heart. I urge you to visit sometime, it's truly magical!

      XOXO,
      Juliana

      Delete