Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mountain House Trip 2012

Here are some pictures from our trip up to our mountain house this weekend.
We had a blast... carving pumpkins, spiked apple ciders, hiking, bonfires, and s'mores...
I am already counting down the days until I can go back again
Enjoy :)

Friends Since Forever 
One of my First Best Friends
The Family at Whiteside Mountain
View from our Porch
Saturday Dinner: Sweet-Tea Brined Chicken, Classic Mac n' Cheese,
Broccoli Salad,  & Grilled Corn
The Fog Rolling In... Isn't it spooky?
Girls at Whiteside 
We were really proud of our pumpkins :)
Before Our Hike
Me + My Mountain Man on Our Hike
Heirloom Pumpkins at the Farmer's Market 
What a Great View 
Hangin' at the House
So Pretty...
Kisses for my Friend 
Tophat Soccer Girls
Light-Up Pumpkins at Night
I was kinda obsessed with my heirloom pumpkin, haha
Check back tomorrow for another recipe, y'all!!
XOXO, Juliana

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! You look like you had FANTASTIC time. Have a great week! MissB

    ReplyDelete