Monday, January 21, 2013

Life As Of Lately...

Here's a little slideshow of my life in the past month :)

Our Date Night Dinner on Saturday: Spicy Spanish Mussels with Fried Herbed Butter Bread 

Heirloom Tomato Caprese Salad with Burrata Cheese, Fresh Basil, Balsamic Reduction, & Homemade Pesto

Our Amazing Cheese Plate + Herbed Nuts + Candied Bacon Wrapped Sausages

Me + My Mountain Man on NYE in Downtown Savannah

Deep Fried Mac n' Cheese (definitely will be making this soon)

Our Lunch Today: Fried Egg BLT's with Tomato Confit, Sorghum Molasses Glazed Bacon,  & Chipotle Mayo
(also known as "The Spanglish Sandwich" with a Southern Twist)

Kisses from My Baby Weezy... I love her soooooo :)

Yummy Tequila Spiked Guacamole + Vanilla Bean Paloma's 

The Whole Damn Fam (a little bit too close for comfort here people)

My New Hobby: Pickling, Preserving, + Canning

XOXO, Juliana 

No comments:

Post a Comment