Sunday, June 2, 2013

Life As Of Lately...

Sorry I have been MIA for a week...
I promise there will be a recipe tomorrow, no worries :)
As of right now, here's my life, as of lately.

the beginnings of filled ice cream sandwiches.
peach + blackberry heirloom tomato caprese salad with blackberry
infused balsamic reduction.
farmer's market finds: peas, new potatoes, + red potatoes. 
gourmet popsicles at the farmer's market.
Last farmer's market in Savannah, GA :(
more peach + blackberry heirloom tomato salad.
Lunch at La Fonda Latina in Atlanta.
Homemade Duck Prosciutto... it's gonna make a killer sandwich!!
can't get enough of this summer caprese salad
the biggest carrots I've ever seen.
Our Homemade Alabama Corn Hole Boards :)
zucchini + squash
more squash.
lemon curd filled ice cream sandwiches
A full plate of Peach + Blackberry Heirloom Tomato Caprese Salad.
Homemade Artisan Bread
Friendship Bracelets... Bringin' it backkkk.
fresh wildflowers from my cleetus
gourmet pasta's 
fresh strawberries.
plump blackberries + ripe peaches
rainbow carrots
gorgeous summery layers
new tattoo :)
I'm gonna miss this girl! 
Creme Bruleed Key Lime Bars
Watermelon Rinds that are about to be pickled in Mountain Dew!!
XOXO, Juliana

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will post the recepie for this peach and blackberry salad and the ice cream sandwich, they both look super yummy! I hope all is well with you, have a great Monday:)

    ReplyDelete