For the White Truffle Pizza Dough:
1 ½C Warm Water
1t Active Dry Yeast
4C AP Flour
1t Truffle Salt
1/3C White Truffle Oil
For the Roasted Rainbow Cherry Tomatoes:
1C Rainbow Cherry Tomatoes, Cut in Half
Salt & Pepper
For the Pizza:
1 Batch of Homemade Pizza Dough (I used my White Truffle Oil Pizza Dough)
2C Mozzarella, Shredded
½C Parmesan Cheese, Freshly Grated
8 Strips of Applewood Smoked Bacon, Cubed & Cooked until Crispy
¼C Breakfast Sausage, Crumbled & Cooked
5 Large Eggs
Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper, For Sprinkling
2oz Crumbled Goat Cheese
4oz Country Ham, Thinly Sliced (Prosciutto or Serrano Ham can be substituted)
Prepared Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
1T Fresh Parsley, Minced
2T Fresh Chives, Minced
1 Scallions, Thinly Sliced
1. For the White Truffle Pizza Dough: Sprinkle the yeast over the warm water. In a mixer, combine flour and truffle salt. With the mixer running on low speed, drizzle in the white truffle oil or until just combined with the flour. Next, pour in the yeast mixture and mix until just combined. Coat a separate bowl with a light drizzle of white truffle oil and form the dough into a ball. Toss to coat the dough, and then cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for at least 1 day, but preferably 3-4 days.
2. For the Roasted Rainbow Tomatoes: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and toss the tomatoes lightly with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread them out in one even layer on a baking sheet. Roast the tomatoes for 15-20 minutes or until the tomatoes are soft. Set them aside until ready to use.
3. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees and roll out or press the pizza dough as thinly as possible and place onto a large baking sheet or a pizza pan.
4. Assembling the Pizza: On top of the dough, spread a layer of homemade pizza (use as little or as much as you like). Scatter the shredded mozzarella in an even layer over the pesto, and then grate some Parmesan over the top of the mozzarella. Now, pick five spots that you would like to crack the eggs into. Once you’ve picked your spots, make a well into the cheese, and then crack the eggs directly into the wells and sprinkle the eggs with salt & pepper (this is important because when you crack the eggs into them, they won’t spread into the other ingredients or off the pizza). Scatter the bacon and sausage evenly across the pizza, making sure to not put any ingredients on top of the eggs.
5. Bake the pizza in the preheated oven to 8-12 minutes depending on how much your want to cook your eggs (mine was cooked perfectly at 10 minutes). Remove from the oven and distribute the crumbled goat cheese, roasted cherry tomatoes, and country ham. Finally garnish the pizza with fresh parsley, chives, and scallions. Cut the breakfast pizza into squares or slices and serve immediately.