|Ooey Gooey Brownie Pecan Pie|
For the Pie:
¾C Melted Butter
¾C Brown Sugar
1T Self-Rising Flour
¾C Light Corn Syrup
2C Pecans, Chopped
1 Package Brownie Mix (plus the ingredients listed on the box)
2 Frozen Deep Dish Pie Shells
Vanilla Ice Cream, For Serving
Directions:1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the brown sugar in a large bowl and work out the lumps. Add the flour and stir together until the flour disappears. Add in the corn syrup and vanilla, stirring thoroughly until combined. Add in the melted butter and fold into the mixture until the eggs disappear. Stir in the pecans and set aside.
3. Prepare the brownie batter as instructed by the package.
4. Remove the two frozen pie shells from the freezer and divide brownie batter evenly between the two. Spoon the pecan pie mixture evenly on top of the batter.
5. Bake the pies for 30-35 minutes and then place a large sheet of foil across the top to avoid the crust from burning and bake another 10-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool the pies until the centers have set.
6. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy!