Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mini Spinach-Artichoke Dip Bread Bowls

I made one of my favorite dips ever, Crazy-Good Spinach-Artichoke Dip, a little while ago, and had a bunch left over. So I decided to use the leftovers to make another easy tailgatin' appetizer. You don't necessarily have to use my recipe (but I love my recipe so much that I think you should, haha), but you could use whatever you have left over or a recipe that you love. Pretty much all you have to do it scoop some of your spinach drip into bread dough that has been pressed into muffin tins, and then top it with shredded mozzarella cheese, and just pop it in the oven. I really loved these bread bowls and they are just so darn stinkin' easy to make! Enjoy :)

Mini Spinach-Artichoke Dip Bread Bowls
For the Mini Bread Bowls:
2 Cans of French Bread Loaf Dough
Your Favorite Spinach-Artichoke Dip, For Filling
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, For Topping

Directions:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray 24 muffin cups with Pam and set aside. Unroll the packages of the French bread and slice each into 12 equal size squares, about 1 inch thick. Press each slice into the prepared muffin tins. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop the spinach-artichoke dip filling into the centers of the bread bowls. Top the bowls with some shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until just turning brown on the edges.
2. Remove them from the oven and let them cool for 3-5 minutes before eating.
3. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment