|Buffalo Chicken Dip|
For the Dip:
1 Rotisserie Chicken, Shredded
1 Package Cream Cheese, Softened
1/2C Ranch Dressing
1/2C Buffalo Sauce
2T Texas Pete Hot Sauce
1C Cheese, Shredded
4 Slices Bacon, Chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a glass baking pan (preferably 9x13)
2. Take the skin off of the chicken and start pulling & shredding the meat into a medium mixing bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the softened cream cheese, ranch, buffalo sauce, and hot sauce, until it is completely incorporated. Pour this mixture over the pulled chicken and toss until all the chicken is covered.
4. Scoop chicken into the greased baking dish and cover with shredded cheese (I use the mexican blend shredded cheese, but pick whatever you like). Lastly, scatter the crumbled bacon over the shredded cheese.
5. Cover with tin foil and bake for 30 minutes, and then remove tin foil and bring the oven up to broil, and finish the dip until the cheese is browning and the dip is bubbling, roughly 5 minutes.
6. Serve hot with toasted bread, tortilla chips, or even some vegetables.