For the Snickerdoodles:
1 ¼C Sugar
2 Sticks of Butter, Unsalted
3 Egg Yolks
2 ½C AP Flour
1t Baking Soda
½t Cream of Tartar
1. Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with Pam .
2. In a mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until creamy. Add in one egg at a time, and then the vanilla. Slowly add in the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt. Make sure the scrape down the sides and beat until incorporated.
3. Refrigerate the dough for roughly an hour. In a small bowl, mix together the sugar, cinnamon, and little bit of salt. Then using an ice cream scoop, make cookie dough balls and then roll them into the cinnamon sugar mixture. Do not push the cookie dough balls down, so they won’t spread too much.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes until the cookies look crackled. Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes. Then place them on a cooling rack and cool another 10 minutes.
5. Sprinkle a little extra of the cinnamon sugar mixture on top of the cookies and enjoy!