Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July

I know I'm a little late... but Happy 4th of July!! I hope everyone had a great holiday, I sure did. We went the Braves game, which was Clayton's first game ever. It was so much fun, and we had amazing seats. We actually got on the kiss cam, so funny! We also had a huge cookout and went out with some other friends. An overall successful weekend :) I'll also be posting a recipe each day from our cookout yesterday, so make sure to check back. Here are some of the recipes we made:
1. BBQ Ribs
2. Red, White, & Blue Potato Salad
3. Coca Cola Baked Beans
4. Mixed Berry Mojito Popsicles
5. Red, White, & Blue Jello Shot Stars
6. Bourbon Banana Bread Pudding Trifle
7. Mini Cherry & Blueberry Pies

Here are also some pictures from our celebration with my lovely ladies & boyfriend :)

Clayton's First Braves Game
First Row Behind the Braves Dugout... AMAZING seats
Yummy Funnel Cake
Me & the Boyfriend
Love Him
After the Kiss Cam haha
All the Girls with the Mojito Popsicles
Jello Shots 
Before Going Out on the Town
Sparkler Fun
Havin' Some Fun
Love This Boy
Heading to the Fireworks 

No comments:

Post a Comment